Trovat Guide High GTX
The Mammut Trovat Guide High is the perfect hiking boot for leisure hikers who want more from their footwear. Its a stiff boot with a flexible top for plenty of support and comfort.
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Feet Map: Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reducefatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Easy resoling
- Strap-on crampon compatible
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.