Redmond V2 Mid WP
A durable, waterproof mid-hi hiker that provides great comfort and traction on or off the trail.
A suede, leather, and mesh upper with waterproof-breathable construction that seals out moisture.
CUSHIONING & TRACTION
Lightweight midsole provides responsive cushioning, while a non-marking rubber outsole adapts to various terrains.
- Combination suede leather, mesh and webbing
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 16.25 oz / 460 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Trail
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.