FireSteel Army Black
• Works when it´s wet and windy
• Durable, up to 12 000 strikes
• Built-in emergency whistle
• Grip-friendly design
• Biobased plastic
• Made in Sweden
HOW TO START A LIGHT MY FIRE FIRE
1. Collect small sticks, bark and other kindling. The smaller the better, as it will be easier to light.
2. Arrange into a small pile.
3. Take out your Swedish FireSteel or Swedish FireKnife, with a built-in FireSteel.
4. Use paper, birch-bark or ideally take out your TinderSticks or Tinder-on-a-rope, made from farmed Honduran pine, scrape some shavings and arrange them among the kindling. With 80% resin, it is the optimal ignition fuel that will burn extremely hot and slow – and can also withstand moisture and water.
5. Carefully build up the fire, first with small sticks and then gradually increase its size. Ensure the fire has enough oxygen and be patient.