Women's Siren 3 GTX
Designed specifically for women, this hiker is built with Q FORM 2 stability technology and a Vibram MegaGrip outsole for confidence no matter the terrain.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Webbing loops for secure fit
- Hyperlock™ molded TPU heel counter for security
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Kinetic Fit™ Tri removable contoured EVA insole provides light support to all three arches of the foot
- Q FORM™ 2 dual-density midsole with heel-centering technology provides gender-engineered alignment and comfort
- Vibram® MegaGrip™
- 4.5mm lug depth
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.