- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
What data do we collect?
Kitlist.ie collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Kitlist.ie with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser's
- Submit a tender to out website
How will we use your data?
Kitlist.ie collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- Contact you in relation to your tender.
If you agree, Basecamp.ie will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Basecamp.ie processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Kitlist.ie would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Basecamp.ie from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Jack Layden Enterprises.
What are your data protection rights?
Kitlist.ie would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Basecamp.ie for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Basecamp.ie correct any information you believe is inaccurate.You also have the right to request Basecamp.ie to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Basecamp.ie erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Basecamp.ie restrict the processing of your personal data,under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Basecamp.ie’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Basecamp.ie transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org