Yacuri ND65 Blue
Loaded with all the features you need for your hiking and trekking adventures, the Yacuri is a do-it-all pack with a simplified design that doesn’t compromise on comfort or functionality.
Fully featured without weighing you down, the Yacuri ND65 is a highly versatile pack that takes you wherever you want to go, from thru-hikes to multi-day treks between alpine huts. The adjustable V-TRAX™ carry system, with its thermoformed harness and dual densities of foam, ensures full contact with your back while delivering cushioning support where it’s needed and reduced bulk where it’s not. The result is a construction that keeps weight down and offers you instant comfort which endures over long distances.
The forward pull hipbelt makes it easy to achieve a stable fit and adjust it on the move. Packed with features to help keep your gear organised when you’re pounding out the miles, the Yacuri ND65 includes an extendable lid giving 5L of additional volume, as well as a U-shaped front zip and zipped lower entry for easy kit access. Stow an extra layer in the handy front stash, while the hipbelt and harness pockets provide on-the-go storage. You can also stash your water bottle without removing the pack, thanks to the stretch mesh pocket side access. Secure your walking poles using the TipGripper attachment points, and pull out the rain cover for protection in summer showers.
With an eye-catching embossed pattern and high-comfort, practical design, the Yacuri ND65 is the perfect pack for unhurried miles on the trail. Built with narrower dimensions, it’s ideal for women or those with smaller frames.
- Back System:V-TRAX™
- Back Length:17-19" / 43-48cm
- Main Fabric:330D Striped Dobby (49% recycled) with Hydroshield Coating
- Secondary Fabric:500D nylon with Hydroshield Coating base fabric
- Weight:1.88kg / 4lb 2 oz
- Volume:65lt / 3965cu.in
- Dimensions:77 x 34.5 x 35cm
- Product Code:FMQ-61
- V-TRAX™ carry system features our easy hook and loop adjustment system for precise fit
- Wrap around harness construction provides full contact enhancing comfort
- Shaped harness delivers cushioning where needed without additional bulk
- Carry support and load transfer provided by 6mm aluminium frame
- Shaped lumbar pad and supportive hipbelt provides comfort on long days
- Forward pull hipbelt for easy adjustment and stability
- 2 hipbelt pockets and 2 harness pockets provide on the go storage
- Zipped U shaped front access into main body compartment
- Zipped lower entry with divider panel for easy-access kit organisation
- Dual base compression straps
- Extendable lid with 2 external and 1 internal zip pocket
- 1 front and 2 stretch mesh side pockets
- Secure TipGripper walking pole and axe loop attachment points
- Rain cover