XA Pro 3D GTX W
This updated version of the iconic XA PRO 3D GORE-TEX is lighter and softer, while retaining all the essentials benefits of the original (stability, cushioning and grip). Featuring Contagrip® premium wet compound, a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane and improved 3D chassis, this shoe effortlessly accompanies you wherever the trail takes you.
Optimum grip & weather protection
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.