Women's Trek GTX
The women's Trek GTX Boot from SCARPA is a hiking and trekking boot that will keep your feet protected and secure through long walks over tricky terrain whether you are carrying a pack or not.
The ergonomic last of the boot has been created for those with low foot volume and slimmer heel in mind to help ensure everyone has a comfortable walking boot option that fits well. The durable leather upper combined with the Gore-Tex lining offers excellent waterproof protection as well as breathability to ensure a healthy environment for your foot. A durable protective toe rand around the edge of the boot helps protect against the inevitable scuffs and scrapes along the way to keep them in tip-top condition for longer.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.