Women's Superalp GTX
The AKU shoe for all those hikers looking for maximum protection and comfort of fit during the many hours of use. The new IMS3-Exoskeleton sole in dual-density PU features a level of lightness at the top of the backpacking category, making of Superalp GTX the ideal shoe for hikes such as the High Ways of the Dolomites and treks of several days in complete autonomy with heavy loads on the shoulders. Design developed according to the specifics of female plantar anatomy.
UPPER: SUEDE + AIR 8000® 1.8 MM
UPPER PROTECTION: RUBBER RAND
LINING DESCRIPTION: GORE-TEX ® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® FOURÀ
MIDSOLE: DOUBLE DENSITY PU
LASTING BOARD (STIFFNESS): 6-4 MM NYLON, DIE CUT EVA (MEDIUM)
FOOTBED: CUSTOM FIT IMS
WEIGHT (GR. ½ PAIR): 700
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.