Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the Pyrenees are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles. European styling conceals a KEEN.DRY membrane that seals out precipitation while allowing moisture to escape.
4mm multi directional lugs
KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
Torsion stability ESS shank
Waterproof nubuck leather upper
Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
Weight & Dimensions
Weight: 17.6 oz / 500.1 g
Calf Circumference: 9.5 in 24.1 cm
Collar Height: 6.5 in 16.5 cm
Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.