Lady III GTX
This is one long-wearing boot with its upper of strong 2.1 mm nubuck leather in a traditional one-piece construction and a completely wrap-around rubber rand for durable protection. The edges of the upper emphasis fit with the newest construction methods that increase comfort. The LOWA "X-Lacing" system keeps the "C4 Balance" tongue in the right place. A smoothly operating lacing system allows perfect individualisation of fit, and the waterproof GORE-TEX® lining offers good temperature regulation. The detailed women’s-specific midsole construction increases stability and comfort, whilst the tread profile of the Vibram® outsole "Natural" optimises support. An ideal roll-through is encouraged with a special lug design.
GORE-TEX® Lining: Highly breathable, durably waterproof lining material. Keeps feet pleasantly dry and offers optimised climate comfort for a broad range of outdoor activities.
Vibram®: These outstanding soles and rubber blends offer impressive traction on various surfaces and, at the same time, optimal abrasion resistance. Vibram® has always stood for premium, slip-resistant, long-lasting soles and has for years been the market leader in this segment.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.