Women's All Out Blaze 2 GTX
Super comfortable. Incredibly capable. Built with premium materials, this GORE-TEX® hiker offers Air Cushion VIZ— responsive cushioning from the inside out.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Full grain leather and mesh upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Protective die cut toe cap
• M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
• FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion Viz with high rebound EVA foam pod in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5 +
• 4.5 mm lug depth
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.