Trailstorm Mid Waterproof
The waterproof yet breathable upper, complete with a toe cap, keeps you dry in all weather conditions, making it ideal on unpredictable hikes.
The comfortable cushioning of the midsole, combined with a multi-way outsole that works on wet and dry trails, will keep you going all day long.
The innovative Adapt Trax™ outsole system creates optimal lug placement for any terrain, wet or dry.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof breathable seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Navic Fit System™ delivers a natural midfoot lock down
- Ghillie lacing delivers a secure fit
- Molded no sew TPU film toe cap for lightweight protection
- Techlite+™ delivers responsive cushioning and stability, without sacrificing comfort
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- 4 mm outsole lugs with angular front and rear orientations provide the optimal balance between traction and durability on multi-directional terrain
- Weight: 12.25 oz / 347 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Hiking, Urban life
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.