Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the Pyrenees are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles.
Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the Pyrenees are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles. European styling conceals a KEEN.Dry membrane that seals out precipitation while allowing moisture to escape.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
KEEN.DryA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Metatomical Footbed DesignThis internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Weight: 20.2 oz / 573.8 g
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.