The Peak GTX is a lightweight walking boot with high levels of durability ideal for backpacking and long hill walks.
The Peak is the latest in a long line of fabric and leather SCARPA boots, but the first to be built around the TM last. This new shape gives improved heel hold and a more snug fit across the arch of the foot. The supple suede and nylon upper has a tailored pattern to offer support but also good forward flex and is backed up by a Gore-Tex Performance lining for complete weather protection.
The beefy Vibram Biometric Trek outsole and PU midsole give the Peak a really solid and supportive feel on rough terrain, and should it eventually wear out, the sole can also be replaced.
Four seasons in a day gore-tex® performance comfort footwear will always keep you on the the right track. It is durably waterproof and breathable
One of the advantages to buying premium European footwear from Scarpa is the ability to re-sole it. Any Scarpa shoe or boot with the resole logo can have the sole replaced
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.