Harvey Brecon Beacons EastXT25
Brecon Beacons EAST - The area covered on this sheet includes Pen y Fan and the Black Mountains.
Genuine original HARVEY mapping at 1:25,000. Ideal for walking. Clear, easy to read. Easy to re-fold. Opens directly to either side of the sheet. Slim and flexible, light to carry, tearproof, durable AND, 100% waterproof as standard.
About the series
Detailed 1:25,000 scale maps of the UK and 1:30,000 scale maps of Ireland.
"The clearest map I've ever seen of the complex Cuillin" Hamish Brown speaking of the Skye Cuillin Superwalker
- Half the weight of a laminated map
- Shows land shape in clear and accurate contours
- Clarity of mapping enables more people to read it without their glasses
- Map is uncluttered by information irrelevant to the walker
- The detail you need for sure navigation
- Can be used with GPS
- Public footpaths and bridleways
- National Grid for accurate reference
- Clear and detailed mapping from original aerial surveys
- Field checked by surveyors who are themselves walkers
- As used by Mountain Rescue Teams for Skye, Lochaber, Glen Coe, Kintail, Killin, Ochils & Lake District
- Waterproof, longer lasting