Ducan Low GTX
The flexible all-rounder in the mountains. A unique combination of cutting-edge technologies gives the Ducan Low GTX unbeatable comfort in technical terrain and makes it an unparalleled companion in the mountains. It uses the innovative Mammut Flextron Technology with a spring-steel sole to stabilize the foot without any impairment in comfort. The Mammut Georganic 3D Technology creates a cut tailored to the foot, giving the shoe an impressively comfortable fit. The vibram® sole results in an innovative hiking shoe offering greater grip and a more sure-footed step to take you safely through pathless terrain. With this hiking shoe, the mountains are at your feet.
- Flextron Technology™
- Georganic 3D Technology™
- Engineered Mesh
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Vibram® Flextron Outsole
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.