Cerro Torre ND60:80 Fig
Along remote trails and over rugged terrain, the Cerro Torre ND60:80 is a premium women’s trekking pack that’s tough enough to carry the heaviest loads with ease, wherever you’ve set your sights.
Along remote trails and over rugged terrain, the Cerro Torre ND60:80 is a premium women’s trekking pack that’s tough enough to carry the heaviest loads with ease, wherever you’ve set your sights. Built for committing multi-day treks and self-sufficient expeditions, the ND60:80 has the capacity to comfortably carry everything you’ll need. Built with narrower dimensions it’s ideal for women or those with smaller frames.
With features to keep you organised on the move, the Cerro Torre has zipped front and lower entry with internal zipped divider panel. An extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 20 litres, while lash points for additional external carry ensure that all your gear goes wherever you go.
Move more freely and strike out for the summit with the removable lid which converts to a 10lt daypack. Made with tough TriShield fabric, a hard-wearing Nylon base, and fully equipped to handle the weight of extensive expedition kit, the Cerro Torre ND60:80 is the classic load hauling pack for serious trekkers.
- Volume:60+20lt / 3660+1220cu.in
- Dimensions:76 x 36 x 45cm
- Weight:2.8kg / 6lb 2oz
- Back Length:17-21" / 43-53cm
- Back System:VT Flex™
- Product Code:FBQ-03
- Removable lid converts to 15lt daypack with front stash
- Zipped front and lower entry with internal zipped divider panel
- Front stash and zipped front pocket
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal and external load compression straps
- Integrated drawcord cover for when lid is removed
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Side zipped bellow pockets
- Extendable hipbelt with dual pivot hip fins and a stabilising load transfer bar