Whether you want a warmth boost for cold mornings, a throw-on piece for post-climb downtime or a technical layer for backcountry hikes, our Capacitor Pull-On is the definitive all-mountain midlayer.
As a fresh take on the classic multipurpose 200-weight fleece, our ultra-comfortable Capacitor Pull-On is designed to keep you warm and dry without any restriction in movement. Built from 100% recycled knit-face brushed fleece and lighter Thermic™ stretch side panels for a trim, athletic fit and flexibility during arduous climbs. Pared back and simple at just 355g, it's packable and insulating. Key features include a pair of mesh-lined side pockets with YKK® zips, a 1/3-length front zip and a low-profile collar with soft chin guard.
Built to work seamlessly between a technical baselayer and a weatherproof shell, the Capacitor Pull-On delivers all the breathable insulation you need for active mountain sports.
- Centre back length:(Size L) 76cm/30inch
- Product Code:QFF-04
- Modern take on classic 200 weight fleece
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets.
- YKK zipped chest pocket
- Under helmet hood with stretch panels
- Main Fabric: Recycled knit face brushed fleece, 200g/m²
- Side panels: Thermic stretch fleece with brushed back, 175g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester with 94% polyester/6% elastane side panels