Ultra-Sil View DrySack 8L
We’ve taken our versatile and durable Lightweight Dry Sack, upgraded it to oval shape and added a clear TPU window to easily view the contents inside.
We’ve taken our versatile and durable Lightweight Dry Sack, upgraded it to oval shape and added a clear TPU window to easily view the contents inside. Our new View Dry Sack allows quick identification of the contents. Particularly useful for groups sharing common gear.
Producing a bond as strong as the materials being joined, the TPU window is RF welded into the side panel.
- Assists with organisation and identification
- Flexible PU coated 70D Nylon with a 10,000mm hydrostatic waterhead
- Fully taped seams
- White interior for greater visibility of contents
- Includes Field Repair Buckle
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.