Durable, flexible, and shock-absorbing, Freesole Urethane Formula Shoe Repair is made from the same material as most shoe soles, so it can quickly reattach soles, rebuild worn heel and toe areas, and create tough toe caps. Use Freesole to reattach and rebuild the soles of your boots and shoes. Works on all types of footwear, including boots, athletic shoes, climbing shoes, rollerblades, and more. Freesole Urethane Formula Shoe Repair is a patented urethane rubber repair system designed to restore and rebuild all types of footwear. Unaffected by heat or solvents, Freesole cures to a flexible thermoset rubber product providing superior adhesion, wear resistance, flexibility and waterproofing. The highly concentrated formula has minimal shrinkage: thick repairs can be made with only one permanent application. Ideal for worn heels, toes, sole and ski delaminations and more. Freesole swill not separate with repeated flexing.
A good pair of boots has to withstand the rigorous wear and tear that you subject them to. That’s why you need a shoe repair adhesive that works just as hard as you do. Whether on the job or out for an adventure, Freesole® by Gear Aid® offers permanent repairs to boots and shoes.
Freesole not only repairs, but you can also use it to add abrasion resistance, create durable toe caps and re-build worn heels for added shock absorption. The patented urethane rubber formula provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance and is unaffected by heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F). With clear or black colour options you'll always have a matching repair with the Color Sync™ colourant kit.
From rubber boots to steel toe boots and everything in between, repair and reinforce your footwear with Freesole.
- Patented urethane rubber shoe repair adhesive
- Provides tremendous chemical and abrasion resistance
- Rebuilds worn heel and toe areas, re-attaches separated soles and creates durable toe caps
- The heavy-duty formula is tough, flexible and permanent
- Thermoset rubber unaffected by solvents, heat or cold (-20°F to +200°F)
- High durometer rubber provides excellent shock absorption
- Dries clear or add Color Sync™ colourant for black repairs
- Safe for use on all types of work boots including rubber boots, cowboy boots, steel toe boots, leather boots, snow boots and more
- Made in the USA