The Salvo Jacket is a midweight softshell jacket with a honeycomb fleece backer providing extra warmth and weather protection, ideal for active use in cold conditions.The Ascent 500 is a versatile mid-weight, down-filled sleeping bag that provides reliable protection in mild to moderate conditions. Designed specifically for regular camping, backpacking and general mountain use, this is ideal for those buying their first down sleeping bag and perfect for hill walking and wild camping.
The Salvo Jacket is a midweight softshell jacket with a honeycomb fleece backer providing extra warmth and weather protection, ideal for active use in cold conditions.
Breathable and lightweight, the Salvo Jacket is optimised for active fast-moving use such as scrambling and mountain walking. The Matrix two-layer bonded fabric provides high levels of stretch and offers great freedom of movement. Features include waterproof zips throughout, an adjustable wired peak hood, and hook and loop adjustable cuffs.
Offering good wicking and high breathability, the Salvo Jacket is the ideal all-mountain softshell for walkers and scramblers.
- Weight: 560g/19.7oz
- Matrix™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with polyester honeycomb fleece backer
- Fully adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK® VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- YKK® zipped, mesh-lined chest pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular