Women's Trovat Adv High GTX
The Mammut Trovat Advanced High is an accommodating mountain hiking boot with a sensational fit.
Classic Nubuck leather with rubber heel and tip protection, very adaptive 3D tongue and butter-soft Nappa leather heel collar.
The GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensures waterproofing and climate comfort.
The 3-zone lacing allows consistent lacing according to individual needs.
The elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction and memo foam provide additional comfort.
The proven Vibram MT Traction II sole ensures stability on all surfaces.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.