Crazy comfort and a secure fit, with style to spare. This waterproof hiker goes from off-grid trails to treks around the city, propelling you on the uphill climb and cushioning you on the way back down.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- ESS stability shank for support
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Women's specific fit
- Lightweight breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Low-density EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Dual density PU footbed
Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.