Women's Siren Edge
• Mesh and synthetic upper
•Traditional lace closure
• M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
• Kinetic Fit™ TRI insole is contoured like your foot and features triple zone arch support to provide light support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Q FORM™ 2 insole and midsole technology is gender-engineered for women to provide natural alignment and superior comfort
• M Select™ GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
• 4.5mm Lug Depth
• Weight: 1lb 2oz / 516g
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.