W Ortler Pant
The Berghaus Womens Ortler 2.0 Pants is a practical companion in every season. You'll love the easy movement thanks to the articulated knees and robust two-way stretch material. Ideal for uneven terrain and when you start to heat up, the leg vents will let the air flow freely, keeping legs comfy and cool. If you feel a rainy point, you can just power through it as the fabric has been specially treated to resist water absorption, helping you to stay dry for longer. An ideal choice to reach the peaks and take it all in.
Weight: 260 g
- WATER RESISTANT - Stay dry and comfortable for longer, as the main fabric has been treated with a DWR to resist water absorption.
- MOBILE MOVEMENT - Greater freedom of movement through articulated knees and elastic, durable two-way fabric.
- IMPROVED VENTILATION - The legs stay cool and feel comfortable on the thighs.
- Feel good with the flattering fit.
- Store small items in a security bag with a zipper.
- Belt loops offer additional adjustment options.
- Contains bluesign® certified fabrics.
- Environmentally friendly with PFC-free DWR.