Women's Moab 2 Mid
Experience out-of-the-box comfort in this GORE-TEX® hiker. With durable leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram® traction, the Moab has been worn on the feet of nearly 20 million people since its inception.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper
• Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
• Protective rubber toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• EVA midsole for stability and comfort
• Vibram® TC5+ sole
• 5mm lug depth
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.