Women's Cyrus GTX
This rugged shoe will appeal to those seeking something that will take them down winding country trails, and around the cultural tourist paths of the world, in equal comfort.
Built using the same direct injection construction as the Terra GTX Boots, the Scarpa Cyrus GTX is a lightweight and super comfortable classic, straight out of the box.
Water resistant Nubuck uppers coupled with a GORE-TEX 'Extended Comfort Footwear' lining keep your feet dry, comfortable and protected on the trail or street, whatever the climate.
The lightweight PU midsole gives outstanding underfoot comfort, and the newly developed Scarpa outsole gives plenty of traction over a wide range of terrains.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.