Banks Lady GTX
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT
Hiking on the Banks is pure pleasure. Made of 100 percent finest LWG (Leather Working Group)-rated nubuck leather — a certification that ensures not only exceptionally high-quality leather, but also sustainable, environmentally responsible leather production. The midsole's 1.5-millimeter thicker polyurethane foam wedge provides a smoother roll-off, improved shock absorption, and longer-lasting comfort. The Banks is designed for challenging walks in terrain ranging from lower mountain ranges to the Alps' foothills, as well as gentler hut-to-hut trails.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.