Banks Lady GTX
A full nubuck leather boot for hiking in terrain ranging from flatter regions to easier hut-to-hut tours.
- Slightly larger forefoot for enhanced walking comfort
- Reinforced PU foam wedge for softer cushioning and better roll-off
- Robust cast metal lace hooks
- Inside stitch-and-turn seams.
Upper material: Suede, Fabric
Outer sole: Vibram® Endurance Pro
Field of Application: Hike, Trekking
Weight: 1050 g
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.