Typhoon 15 Forest
Robust lightweight with maximum weather protection.
The roll-top closure not only protects against reliable moisture, but also provides quick access into the main compartment. Two stretch side exterior pockets and convenient daisy chains allow for additional stowage as well as attachment options for gear and other items. The recycled, PFC-free outer material is not only waterproof, but also durable. With a lightly padded mesh back and removable hip belt, this versatile backpack is also extremely comfortable to wear.
Features of the
Exped Typhoon 15 backpack
- Top weather protection: waterproof thanks to integrated, taped liner
- rugged material withstands rough rock contact
- fully seam taped: 100% waterproof
- zipper-secured inner pocket
- holder for a flashing light
- made of high quality materials
- 2 generous stretch side pockets and practical daisy chains
- removable hip belt
- one-hand operable chest strap
- padded shoulder straps
- body contact back