The Tree Kanken backpack is one-of-a-kind and made of bio-based materials. For daily use and short outings.
Fjällräven has explored alternatives to fossil-based raw materials with this new backpack. Made from Pine Weave, a one-of-a-kind fabric made with more sustainable methods from certified Swedish wood raw material. The material has been waxed, creating a natural melange effect. The backpack combines the simplicity of Kanken with carefully modified details that distinguish Tree-Kanken: a reflective logo, a flat front pocket, and a strap for fastening gear underneath.
Material: Pine Weave: 100% lyocell
Lining: 100% lyocell
Webbing: 100% polypropylene
- Pine Weave is 100% lyocell made using an innovative, more sustainable process.
- The fabric is waxed, giving it a natural melange look.
- Flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Straps to fasten a jacket or yoga mat underneath.
- Loops on the front for a bicycle lamp, etc.