A lightweight and precise shoe for classic mountaineering and challenging treks up to high altitudes.
The "Terrealte", where Terre Alte means high lands, already anticipate with their name the range of utilization of this new model in the mountaineering product line. A lightweight and precise shoe for classic mountaineering and challenging treks up to high altitudes. The hybrid crampon compatible TERREALTE GTX proves to be an ideal model also for work use in the mountain environment, thanks to an immediate and long-lasting comfortable fit.
UPPER: SUEDE + AIR 8000® 1.8 MM
UPPER PROTECTION: RUBBER RAND
LINING DESCRIPTION: GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® MULAZ
MIDSOLE: DOUBLE DENSITY PU
LASTING BOARD (STIFFNESS): 6-4 MM NYLON, 10% CARBON FIBER, DIE CUT EVA (XX STIFF)
FOOTBED: CUSTOM FIT PRO
WEIGHT (GRAMS): 810
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.