The new SCARPA Terra is a significant update to this best selling model. Perfect for UK hillwalking conditions, the soft leather upper is incredibly comfortable straight out of the box, and the revised stitching pattern make it even more dependable.
The new SCARPA Terra is a significant update to this best selling model. Perfect for UK hillwalking conditions, the soft leather upper is incredibly comfortable straight out of the box, and the revised stitching pattern make it even more dependable. A Gore-tex waterproof membrane ensures your feet stay comfortable in any weather conditions. The new Vibram Energy II is now even more durable, and the PU cushioning layer now offers more stability and support for all day comfort. The overall fit of the boot has been improved, with slightly more space around the toes, perfect for use every day.
- New revised last shape with more space given around the toes.
- New Vibram Energy II sole unit with increased rubber content
- Improved rigidity and support thanks to new sole construction
- Revised leather stitch design for increased durability
- New improved metal hardware offer greater fit latitude
- PU midsole with structured ribs offer more progressive flex
- Updated cuff design offers more instant comfort
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.