Tengu Light GTX
Technical semi crampon-compatible footwear for mountaineering activities. Innovative materials make Tengu GTX a lightweight, high performance boot ideal for use in dynamic situations on mixed terrain.
Trekking boot that suits for mix surfaces. The upper is made with ultralightweight and durable materials combinated with Gore-Tex® elastic sock to deliver both comfort and precision fitting. The lasting board and sole unit features the exclusive AKU Elica Natural Stride System technology to enhance the bio-dynamic performance.
UPPER: NYLON + SUEDE
UPPER PROTECTION: LIBA® SMART PU
LINING DESCRIPTION: GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® CURCUMA
MIDSOLE: DOUBLE DENSITY PU EXOSKELETON
LASTING BOARD (STIFFNESS): CARBON FIBER + DIE CUT EVA (X STIFF)
FOOTBED: CUSTOM FIT PRO ALUM
WEIGHT (GR. ½ PAIR): 725
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.