Women's Siren Sport GTX
A Siren that sounds the alarm when the weather comes up bad, and keeps pace with the worst it can throw out. Mesh upper backed by GORE-TEX® membrane has the highest level of breathability while being completely waterproof without any unwanted bulk-up. Narrow gauge webbing and synthetic leather strapping provide support while anchoring speed lacing. Underneath it’s all about cushioning and alignment, with proprietary Merrell Air Cushion matched to Q-Form® stride-centering.
• Synthetic leather and mesh upper
• Bellows's tongue keeps debris out
• GORE-TEX® extended comfort footwear lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
• M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
• 5mm sole lug depth
• Vibram® outsole
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.