Your preferred outdoor escape is a classic hut-to-hike alpine hike or a demanding tour in the highlands and hills? Then you’re spot-on with this classic trekking boot with its strong 2.2 mm nubuck leather upper. Wrap-Around rubber rand protects the leather from damage. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining provides optimal temperature regulation, and you’ll experience great fit thanks to the LOWA “X-Lacing” system that minimizes tongue slippage. The detailed midsole construction increases stability and comfort, whilst the tread profile of the Vibram® outsole “Natural” optimizes support. An ideal roll-through is encouraged with a special lug design. This style is offered in two widths and extended sizes.
- IndexLOWA Index 3: Trekking
- Upperwaxed nubuck
- SoleVIBRAM® Natural
- MidsoleDuraPU® with SPS System
- Additional HardwareX-Lacing®
- Tongue ConstructionC4 - Tongue®
- Weight1700 g/pair
- Width Medium
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.