PHD Outdoor Med Crew
These warm Smartwool PhD® Outdoor Medium Crew socks offer fit, comfort and durability wrapped together in one smart sock.
They feature Smartwool’s Indestructawool™ technology for ultimate durability in high wear areas, 4 Degree® elite fit system for a dialed fit and Virtually Seamless™ toes for extraordinary comfort in any trail shoe. Medium cushioning i.e. extra padding in the foor sole provides impact protection and ultimate comfort on the trail.
These socks are ideal for long hikes with a daypack when conditions are mild/ mildly cold.
- Knit in USA of 63% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Nylon is added for extra durability and prolonged use
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool Technology in high impact areas provides durability
- Virtually Seamless toes for high burst strength
- 2x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg for maximum comfort
- Great breathability, Anti-bacterial and odor resistant
- Sizing clearly indicated on the sock
- No difference between left and right sock