MQM Flex GTX
Inspired by athletes and made for you, this hybrid packs all the technology needed for Moving Quickly in the Mountains™ into one fast, protective shoe.
• GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane bonded InvisibleFit construction for lightweight, breathable protection that fits and feels like an unprotected shoe
• Mesh and TPU upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Bellows's tongue keeps debris out
• Breathable mesh lining
• Hyperlock™ printed TPU film heel counter for security
• EVA removable footbed
• FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• TrailProtect™ pad offers additional support off-road
• M Select™ GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
• 3.5mm lug depth
• Weight: 1 lb 7oz / 648g
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.