Microlight Alpine Beluga
RAB classic lightweight down jacket has been updated. With a fresh design aesthetic and 100% recycled fabric and down, the highly packable Microlight Alpine Jacket is the go-to system for rapid warmth when the temperature drops.
The redesigned Microlight Alpine Jacket takes the versatile, easy-pack established classic and dials in some intelligent upgrades. It features a combination of zoned micro and nano baffles to increase core warmth without inflating weight or bulk. With a 30D recycled Pertex® Quantum ripstop outer and 100% recycled, 700FP, hydrophobic down, the Microlight Alpine Jacket now treads a little lighter on the planet. Practical and stylish, both as an everyday jacket and as a mountain layer, it has three harness-compatible pockets, an easy-carry stuff sack and a down-filled hood with stiffened peak.
With its refined style, improved down distribution, technical features and lower impact than its predecessor, the Microlight Alpine Jacket is the definitive multi-purpose down jacket.
- Product Code:QDB-12
- Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (153g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Inclusive Packsack