The Cyrus GTX is a classic leather walking shoe perfect for summer trails and travel abroad.
The Cyrus is built to be a more relaxed, comfortable shape, perfect to wear for walks in the country side and urban trips. The use of direct injection construction means the shoe has a consistent, progressive flex, and the durable PU layer gives long term cushioning and support. The outsole is designed by SCARPA and perfect for use on prepared trails and paths.
The soft, supple nubuck leather upper is designed to be comfortable straight away while having a timeless aesthetic. The leather is backed up with a Gore-Tex waterproof lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable all year round.
Four seasons in a day gore-tex® performance comfort footwear will always keep you on the the right track. It is durably waterproof and breathable.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.