Black Series Carbon
- Aergon Air: The ultimate, ergonomic trekking grip with a maximum of control, support and comfort. The redesigned Aergon Air features a special hollow core technology that combines lightweight construction and large, supportive surfaces. The rubberized top provides optimal grip and control on descents. Integrated 8 degree positive angle keeps wrists in a neutral and comfortable position.
- Extended foam grip: Provides multiple locations to grasp when climbing or traversing. Lock Security Skin Strap: Adjustable security strap made from breathable, lightweight and extra soft material for maximum comfort.
- High modular carbon: super light and stiff for optimal swing weight. Speed Lock 2+: Fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller, lighter and 20% higher holding force than SL 1. Adjust the tension as needed without using tools.
- Trekking Basket 2.0: prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft. Interchangeable basket system: makes it easy to screw on/off various LEKI baskets (not included) for different seasons or uses; offset threads help to keep the baskets securely in place.
- Universal carbide flextip for more precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.