Airzone Camino Trek ND35:45
Whether you’re moving fast in the hills on a long hike or just out walking on a hot day, the AirZone Camino Trek ND35:45 is a women’s hiking backpack that keeps you cool and comfortable.
Whether you’re moving fast in the hills on a long hike or just out walking on a hot day, the AirZone Camino Trek ND35:45 is a women’s hiking backpack that keeps you cool and comfortable. With a ventilated breathable back, the Camino Trek is ideal for day hikes and lightweight overnight backpacking.
With a breathable back to maximise airflow, the Camino Trek ND35:45 is hydration compatible, including stretch water bottle side pockets, TipGripper walking pole attachments, ice axe loops, and double side compression for stability. An internal lid pocket keeps valuables safe, while hip belt pockets mean essentials are accessible on the move.
The AirZone Camino Trek ND35:45 features an extendable lid, increasing the volume by an extra 10 litres. Large bellows side pockets provide additional capacity, and the versatile SpiderPlate bungee system allows secure external storage if required. Featuring the best ventilation technology, the AirZone Camino Trek ND35:45 prioritises coolness and comfort for trekking and day hikes.
- Secure internal lid pocket
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Side compression straps
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Stretch water bottle side pockets
- Versatile SpiderPlate bungee system for secure external storage
- Zipped front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Rain cover
- Lower side compression can be routed inside or outside bottle pocket
- AirZone breathable back maximising airflow
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 10 litres
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment
- Hipbelt pockets
- Ice axe loop
- Key clip
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel