Super comfortable, high-quality full leather nubuck boot with a GORE-TEX lining for hiking in all terrain from flatter regions to easy mountain hut-to-hut tours
The Banks is just a joy to hike in. Made from 100% finest LWG (Leather Working Group)-rated nubuck leather – a certification that guarantees not just particularly high-quality leather but also sustainable, eco-friendly leather manufacturing. The 1.5-millimetre thicker polyurethane foam wedge in the midsole gives smoother roll-off, noticeably better shock absorbency and longer lasting comfort. The Banks is intended to be used on demanding hikes in terrain ranging from lower mountain ranges to the foothills of the Alps and easier hut-to-hut trails with a lightweight pack. And the GORE-TEX lining keeps feet reliably dry.
- Slightly larger forefoot for enhanced walking comfort
- Reinforced PU foam wedge for softer cushioning and better roll-off
- Robust cast metal lace hooks
- Inside stitch-and-turn seams for abrasion resistance
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.