Blocker DRY sack 20L Orange
How do you ensure your gear gets there dry without adding extra weight to your pack or luggage? You use the Seal Line Blocker Dry Sack, of course.
How do you ensure your gear gets there dry without adding extra weight to your pack or luggage? You use the Seal Line Blocker Dry Sack, of course. The rectangular design makes packing more efficient than rounded sacks, and the seams are all welded closed for waterproof protection. You get lightweight protection for saving ounces in your pack in a fabric that's durable enough to stand up to the trail. And the materials are PVC-free, meaning you're doing your part for the environment. The roll-top closure has a stiffened strip that grips closed for a wrinkle-free seal that's secure against any moisture.
- Patent-pending rectangular shape packs 20 percent more efficiently than rounded dry sack shapes, saving space in your pack
- Flat-sided shapes closely nestle together for easy, space-saving and intuitive organization
- Waterproof seams are welded to deliver superior strength, durability, and waterproof protection over time
- High-strength 70D polyurethane-coated nylon is light enough to satisfy ounce-counters, yet durable enough to stand up to life outside a pack
- PVC-free materials offer a reduced environmental impact over vinyl materials
- Roll-top closure features a grippy stiffening strip to ensure a wrinkle-free, secure seal when closing the dry sack