Migrate Wheel Duffel 130L
CONVERTS TO A BACKPACK
For maximum versatility on any adventure use backpack straps to travel hands-free
- Rest easy knowing you’re doing your part for the environment. Migrate Duffels are constructed of bluesign® approved material
- Clean 900D heavy-duty TPU material up easily with a quick hose off and fold it flat for compact storage
- Protect precious contents with seamless bottom bathtub construction that prevents water from puddles from entering the duffel up to that bottom seam
- Carry confidently knowing tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum strength bearing
- Roll your heavy contents with minimal effort using the burly treaded wheels that conquer off-road expeditions and are protected by tough wheel housing
- Find your what you’re looking for quickly with the wide top access zippered opening and a convenient front zippered pocket
- Access what’s inside your bag easily using the loop zippers (great when wearing gloves)
- When you need to secure your bag closed for airline check-in, use the #10 lockable main zippers
- Tuck pack straps away when checking your bag as luggage to prevent any catching or snagging
- Tie your duffel down easily using top, side, and end handles
- Internal storm flap protects your bag from rain entry
- The duffel’s water repellent coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills in Asia to add functionality to the bag while upcycling
8390 cu in | 137 L
- EXPANDED CAPACITY:
8665 cu in | 142 L
16.25 x 33 x 13 in | 41.5 x 84 x 33 cm
- EXPANDED DIMENSIONS:
16.25 x 41 x 13 in | 41.5 x 104 x 33 cm
5 lbs 6 oz | 2.46 kg
TPU 900D Poly Twill , 1680D Ballistic Poly Recycled PVB
No Matter What
Delivery Information for the Republic Of Ireland:
We offer free next day delivery to any address in the Republic or Northern Ireland on all of our website orders over €30.* We use DPD or An Post for deliveries to Ireland. Delivery method will be determined by Basecamp based on the value and size of the items ordered. Shipping methods used are listed below with estimated delivery times and other relevant information.
*All internet orders are packed & shipped as soon as possible. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday for delivery during business hours. Any order received before 1 pm will be despatched on the same day. Orders after this time may be dispatched the same day but this is not guaranteed. Delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via email, however, we always aim to get your purchase delivered to you in the quickest time possible. Delivery times vary depending on where the goods are being sent to and the type of service that has been selected.
Delivery times are usually between 08:30 and 17:30 Monday to Friday.DPD will need a signature on receipt and if there is no one present to receive the delivery a card will be left. For your convenience, we are happy to ship to your work address. Following the collection by DPD from our store, we can provide online tracking information for your order.
Delivery Information Worldwide:
We can ship to anywhere in the world so if you cannot find your country listed above, contact us on Tel: 00 353 1 878 2711 (10.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday) or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org to organise shipping.
We reserve the right to change these conditions due to unforeseen circumstances or if an item is out of stock or if your products have to be specially ordered in. If there are any issues with your order we will always keep you informed on the progress of your order.
If you decide that the product you purchased from us is not exactly what you were looking for, or is the wrong size, there is no problem returning it to us.
We will accept products back for exchange or a full refund as long as it is with its original packaging, receipt, the product itself unused or unworn, and returned within 14 days. However carriage will not be refunded. Where an item was sent having availed of free carriage and returned for reasons not relating to a fault with the product, Basecamp will deduct the cost of carriage from the return/credit.
Should you wish to exchange a size please contact the store prior to sending the item back. If we do not currently have an item in stock we can order from our suppliers. A delay may occur if the product is not available. Alternatively we can expedite the order from our supplier at an addition carriage charge of €15. Our returns policy is flexible, but if you are unsure please contact us.
Remember, before purchase, if in any doubt about size, colour or suitability of a product, you can email or call us with any queries about all of our products. We will endeavour to respond to emails within 24 hours.
Please note that we cannot accept any returns (other than warranty) on rated safety equipment such as climbing hardware (carabiners, nuts); softgoods (harnesses, slings); or helmets etc. as we cannot resell these products. If you are unsure whether your item falls into this category please contact us.
Please note that for international customers a postage charge is required for replacement items.
All returns should be sent to:
Basecamp, Unit 1-4 The Smyth's Building, Jervis Street, Dublin 1, Tel:00 353 1 878 2711