- Designed ergonomically with padded & moisture wicking backpack straps, back panel & hip belt for long term comfort and support
- Hip belt, shoulder strap adjustors and top load adjusters allow for the bag to be held close to your center of gravity, stabilizing the pack for longer treks
- Sternum straps offers further load stability & provide a safety whistle
- Luggage meets travel pack - a large butterfly opening reveals two separate packing compartments for maximum organization
- Padded 17” laptop sleeve in main compartment can be accessed from inside the bag or from a top access point
- Two zippered front panel pockets with mesh slip pockets, a padded electronic pocket, a key fob and a pen slot
- Self-repairing lockable zippers with easy grip zipper pulls can be used to secure even heavily stuffed luggage without risk of breaking
- Lockable top zippers can be double secured by linking into the Central Lock Point
- Bottom shoe compartment keeps dirty shoes away from clean clothes
- Mesh stuffer pocket in front is secured with bouldering hook to keep your wet items drying as you go
- Side pockets provide access to quick-grab essentials such as water bottles or camera tripods
- Compression straps present on the exterior for jacket or additional gear attachment
- Durable Bi-Tech™ fabric bottom is weather and abrasion resistant, and easily wipes down
- Top, bottom and side haul handles allow you to pick up the bag from almost any angle with ease
- A tuck-away rainfly lives in the bottom pocket to protect your entire bag from a rain storm when needed
- Skip the luggage lines and use this bag as a carry-on
- The Global Companion 40L is completely covered by the Eagle Creek No Matter What™ Warranty
Delivery Information for the Republic Of Ireland:
We offer free next day delivery to any address in the Republic or Northern Ireland on all of our website orders over €30.* We use DPD or An Post for deliveries to Ireland. Delivery method will be determined by Basecamp based on the value and size of the items ordered. Shipping methods used are listed below with estimated delivery times and other relevant information.
*All internet orders are packed & shipped as soon as possible. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday for delivery during business hours. Any order received before 1 pm will be despatched on the same day. Orders after this time may be dispatched the same day but this is not guaranteed. Delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via email, however, we always aim to get your purchase delivered to you in the quickest time possible. Delivery times vary depending on where the goods are being sent to and the type of service that has been selected.
Delivery times are usually between 08:30 and 17:30 Monday to Friday.DPD will need a signature on receipt and if there is no one present to receive the delivery a card will be left. For your convenience, we are happy to ship to your work address. Following the collection by DPD from our store, we can provide online tracking information for your order.
Delivery Information Worldwide:
We can ship to anywhere in the world so if you cannot find your country listed above, contact us on Tel: 00 353 1 878 2711 (10.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday) or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org to organise shipping.
We reserve the right to change these conditions due to unforeseen circumstances or if an item is out of stock or if your products have to be specially ordered in. If there are any issues with your order we will always keep you informed on the progress of your order.
If you decide that the product you purchased from us is not exactly what you were looking for, or is the wrong size, there is no problem returning it to us.
We will accept products back for exchange or a full refund as long as it is with its original packaging, receipt, the product itself unused or unworn, and returned within 14 days. However carriage will not be refunded. Where an item was sent having availed of free carriage and returned for reasons not relating to a fault with the product, Basecamp will deduct the cost of carriage from the return/credit.
Should you wish to exchange a size please contact the store prior to sending the item back. If we do not currently have an item in stock we can order from our suppliers. A delay may occur if the product is not available. Alternatively we can expedite the order from our supplier at an addition carriage charge of €15. Our returns policy is flexible, but if you are unsure please contact us.
Remember, before purchase, if in any doubt about size, colour or suitability of a product, you can email or call us with any queries about all of our products. We will endeavour to respond to emails within 24 hours.
Please note that we cannot accept any returns (other than warranty) on rated safety equipment such as climbing hardware (carabiners, nuts); softgoods (harnesses, slings); or helmets etc. as we cannot resell these products. If you are unsure whether your item falls into this category please contact us.
Please note that for international customers a postage charge is required for replacement items.
All returns should be sent to:
Basecamp, Unit 1-4 The Smyth's Building, Jervis Street, Dublin 1, Tel:00 353 1 878 2711