Muztag GTX Gaiter
When the rockface is steep, exposed and difficult, you need to focus on the climb. With its lightweight design, low-bulk fit and elite-level dryness, the Muztag GTX Gaiter enables you to do exactly that.
As our most technical protective gaiter, the Muztag GTX uses lightweight 40D GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable - a multi-layer, air-permeable membrane, delivering premium breathability for outstanding dryness during high-output mountain activities. It also features tough 300D nylon ankle reinforcements for increased impact resistance against ice, rock and crampon spikes.
To ensure a close, snag-free fit, the gaiter comes with an elasticated ankle, a zipless hook-and-loop front closure and single-handed drawcord upper hem adjustment. It also features a rubberised, abrasion-resistant underfoot strap with internal adjustment system to help tailor the fit while eradicating the prospect of buckle breakage.
With its carefully engineered combination of fabrics, features and technologies, the new Muztag GTX is the ultimate gaiter for modern alpine boots and steep, challenging ascents
- Product Code:ASR-G38
- GORE-TEX® PRO (Most Breathable) main fabric
- Reinforced ankle
- Minimized seam construction
- Zipless hook and loop front closure
- TPU underfoot strap
- Designed to fit a technical alpine boot
- Main Fabric: 40D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 114g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane
- Reinforcement: 300D nylon with polyurethane coating