W Targhee III
The Womens Targhee III Water Proof Boot from Keen is an iconic hiking boot for women and brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. Keen have carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
The iconic hiking shoe for women brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. Keen carried over the fit, durability, and performance of our award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- Upper: Waterproof, leather & performance mesh
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: All-Terrain rubber for high-traction grip
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual-density EVA
- Breathable mesh lining
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- Resilient, internal shank
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.