Moab Jam 34
The MOAB JAM 34 is the go-to pack for Transalp tours and cycle hiking. It is the most advanced form of the current bike pack. The ample cushioning on the back and shoulders ensures a comfortable carry.
The MOAB JAM series packs are all equipped with a comprehensive range of useful features and are custom-designed for biking. On the front of the pack, there are three elasticated stash compartments and a useful attachment for an LED light or pump. The ORGANIZER front pocket includes a soft lining for your glasses and phone, and the front pouch has elasticated loops for your tools and spare parts. The pack also includes a rain cover.
The MOAB JAM 34 is the series' largest model. It boasts a large main compartment with a pouch for a water bladder and an easy-access bottom compartment. Additional features include a separate waterproof pack bag and front lashing loops for your cycling helmet.
The pack is outfitted with our adaptable ACS TIGHT back system to ensure maximum mobility. Because the pack is so close to your body, you have complete control over the burden - even when riding hard. The center air channel and air permeable padding keep your back cool while you walk.
- Measurements: 55 x 28 x 24 cm
- Weight: 1040g
- Capacity: 34 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- attachments for pump, LED light and bottle
- side compression straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, front pocket, external compartment, 2 mesh side pockets, 2 waist belt pockets
- ORGANZIER in front pocket: zipped compartment, lined eyewear pouch, small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet attachment
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- integrated pack bag
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- CROSS LINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (back)