Renegade GTX Wide
This style is a classic among multi-functional boots, thanks to its stable upper of nubuck leather and an innovative sole construction. It can be called into duty for a wide variety of needs yet is outstandingly suitable for hikes on groomed trails. The GORE-TEX® lining keeps the boot absolutely waterproof and offers the best and most comfortable temperature regulation. This is a wider version of the Renegade GTX® Mid, made on the 'W' last that adds width to the forefoot.
Thanks to its stable upper of 1.6mm nubuck leather and an innovative sole construction, this classic among multi-functional boots can be called into duty for a wide variety of needs yet is outstandingly suitable for hikes on groomed trails. The GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot absolutely waterproof and offers the best and most comfortable temperature regulation. The innovative LOWA "MONOWRAP" construction web integrated into the upper stabilises and protects areas that especially need it. The heel stabiliser enables a synchronised roll-through, and the 7/8 TPU stabiliser offers optimal torsion and flexion stability. The non-slip Vibram® rubber "Evo" outsole is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. This boot is made using a wide last, it provides more volume in the forefoot area.
This is a wide fit model.
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.